Do you want to surprise someone with a hearty breakfast? Here’s a recipe for healthy banana raw chocolate oat porridge. It´s easy to make and delicious, of course! Decorate the porridge with heart-shaped banana slices and it will surely delight the person you love!
Cooking time and preparations: 15 to 25 minutes.
This recipe serves two.
Banana Raw Chocolate Oat Porridge Ingredients
1 ripe banana
1 tbs raw chocolate powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cardamon
1 tsp pure vanilla powder
1 tbs organic honey
1 cup (2 dl) oat milk
2 ½ cups (0,5 l) of water
1 cup (2 dl) oats
1 tbs flax seeds
How to make this delicious raw chocolate oat porridge?
- Add water and oats into a pot. Let it boil for couple of minutes.
- Add salt and crushed half banana (save the other half to decoration) and oat milk.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes and stir it every now and then.
- Add more oat milk if it´s too sticky. Texture should be creamy and not too firm.
- Take the pot off the heat and add rest of the seasoning, chocolate powder and honey.
- Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Place the porridge in bowls and decorate with banana, coconut, nuts, flax seeds and berries of your choice.
Enjoy with the person you love! <3
// Love, your wellness coach Lotta
Lotta Lahti is a wellness coach at Kauniin elämän koulu in Seinäjoki, Finland, an occupational therapist and a regular guest writer to Ihana Wellness blog. Kauniin elämän koulu brings life coaching and personal development services to Ihana Wellness coaching team. Ihana Wellness and Kauniin elämän koulu together will bring you more loveliness to your life through our wellness coaching and events in the future!
If you like this recipe download Ihana Wellness free breakfast recipe eBook and get the latest recipes from us to your email!
Feel Ihana! #feelihana