Carrot Gratin Ingredients
400 g carrots
2 dl (1 cup) oat cream
150 g spinach
1 large onion
1 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 organic egg
100 g goat cheese
2 tsp black pepper
hint of salt
mixed nuts on top
How to make
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celcius degrees.
- Peel and slice the carrots. Boil them until soft.
- Cut the onion into slices and sauté on a pan with olive oil in mild temperature.
- Melt the frozen spinach and pour the water off. If you use fresh spinach, rinse and chop it.
- Mix the ingredients and pour them in to deep oven tray on baking paper.
- Mix the oat cream, salt and pepper and the egg in a bowl. Add the mixture in the tray and mix it all together. Cut the goat cheese in pieces and pour on top.
- Put it in the oven for around 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Enjoy! :)