This is the easiest seed cracker recipe I have tried. It takes about 1 hour to make. The recipe is also gluten-free. I added some chili to the recipe, you can also leave it out if it’s not what you like.
Ingredients for the seed crackers
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup corn flour
1 cup boiling water
1/4 cup olive oil
How to make these delicious seed crackers
- Preheat the oven to 150 Celcius degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour oil and water in the bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray. Pour the mixture on the tray.
- Place another baking paper on top. Make the mixture flat and as thin as possible with a rolling pin or with your hands. Remove the baking paper from top.
- Place it in the oven for about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Crack it to pieces of the size of your choice. Let it cool down.
For more delicious and healthy recipes, download Ihana Wellness free breakfast recipe eBook!
// Love, your wellness coach Mirka