Oopsy, I made something sweet and yummy again. This is truly delicious, I promise, and healthy, too. Well… Assuming that you don’t eat them all at once (which is possible once you taste them).
Enjoy as they are, as a dessert, as a late night snack or at a party with your loved ones… Or with your morning smoothie bowl or porridge. ;)
Ingredients for the protein packed raw balls
½ cup (1 dl) cashew nuts
¼ cup (½ dl) sunflower seeds
¼ cup (½ dl) pumpkin seeds
¼ cup (½ dl) grinded flax seeds
½ cup (1 dl) rolled oats
¼ cup (½ dl) cacao nibs
2 tbsp carob powder
¼ cup (½ dl) shredded coconut for rolling
400 g dates
How easy it is to make these delicious protein raw balls
- Mix and mash nuts & seeds in a blender.
- Mix all the dry ingredients with nuts & seeds in a bowl. Leave some on the side for decoration.
- Remove stones from dates by hand.
- Mix dates and dry ingredients by hand. Roll them in to small balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut and/or dry ingredient mix. It’s nice to use two different colors (white coconut and brown nuts & seeds mix) to make it pretty. :)
// Love, your wellness coach Mirka